Warning: the following words and images will allow you to vicariously see the world with the eyes of Sultan. Read at your own risk. The name Sultan has many meanings, but derives from the peak Sultan Mountain in Silverton, CO!


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

24 hours of booty - Riding with Lance Armstrong

This weekend, I have the honor of riding with my man Lance Armstrong at the charity fundraising ride, the 24 hours of booty. My booty will be in the saddle for the majority of the 24 hours, or at least that is my goal. How many miles can I bust out on the wheels in one day? Who knows. Who cares? Support this cause to figh back against cancer and be part of this adventure, and hang on for the ride! Cancer has touched each of our lives, or of someone we know.   Donate to the Lance Armstrong Foundation by clicking here. Already made a donation? Come out and support the riders from Friday 7pm to Saturday 7pm on what should be a party all night Friday and all day Saturday!

No comments: