Warning: the following words and images will allow you to vicariously see the world with the eyes of Sultan. Read at your own risk. The name Sultan has many meanings, but derives from the peak Sultan Mountain in Silverton, CO!


Sunday, March 23, 2008

Coyote 2 Moon

The Coyote 2 Moon or sometimes called Dos Lunas went down this weekend. This is a wicked 100 Mile (40 hour limit) and 100K (26 hour limit) trail run on a full moon weekend. This is the first time I venture in this part of the country, and it is absolutely beautiful.

I started the race at 4pm Friday and finished at exactly 6am Sunday. That's 38 hours if you don't want to do the math in your head. I was happy to just finish this monster. I'm catching the red eye tonight back to Charlotte. I should sleep well since I have been up running the last two nights. More on this run and a full race report later.
Sent via BlackBerry

1 comment:

Local Mind Media said...

Absolutely fantastic!!

Really looking forward to the write up. Congratulations is an understatement. Great job, Mo.
Tim