Warning: the following words and images will allow you to vicariously see the world with the eyes of Sultan. Read at your own risk. The name Sultan has many meanings, but derives from the peak Sultan Mountain in Silverton, CO!


Wednesday, November 05, 2008

OBAMA

Senator Barak H. Obama won the historic election last night against John McCain.  It was only the day before that Barak visited UNCC at a rally in Charlotte, NC.  This is a great time in history and I am glad to have been able to witness it.  The photo below was taken on April 13, 2007 while Barak was visiting Charlotte for the first time at a breakfast function.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow a great runner and Obama fan too! I really am looking forward to meeting you. I have tons of new found info for desert racing. I really hope to do Gobi in June. I know Cy has been trying to get us all together. Hope it is soon. joy to you, Liz